Website Terms and Conditions
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, rules, statutes and regulations, and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of the following terms, be advised that you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The content, descriptions and promotions contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- All content, claims, statements, descriptions, and promotions are valid only in the U.S. This website is intended for U.S. consumers only.
- These website standard Terms And Conditions contained herein on this webpage shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
- The content, descriptions, and promotions contained on www.hempsacred.com are for informational purposes only and are not, nor intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment for any medical conditions. By using this resource, you agree that Prince of Peace, its agencies, suppliers, distributors/retailers, and authorized representatives and/or agents are not responsible for any action you may take after reading the content contained herein. You should seek professional medical care if you have any concern about your health. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or a doctor immediately
- The content, descriptions, and promotions on hempsacred.com are provided “AS IS” and we make no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Any use of www.hempsacred.com and all content, descriptions, and promotions contained therein is purely voluntary. The user assumes full and sole responsibility for any and all risks (real or perceived). In no event shall Prince of Peace, its agencies, suppliers, distributors/retailers, or authorized representatives and/or agents be held liable for any damages attributed to this site’s usage. Use any and all Sacred Mind & Body products only as directed.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Sacred Mind & Body from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (“IP”) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission, we reserve the right to and may, send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
As and when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you consent and agree to our collecting it and using such information for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as for marketing purposes, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say object to such usage of your personal information.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you directly, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law or court order to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – DreamHost
Our store is hosted on DreamHost. It provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through DreamHost data storage, databases and the general DreamHost application. It stores your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then DreamHost stores your credit card data. It is encrypted via the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. Once the transaction is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you carefully review their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. Consequently, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the U. S. Patriot Act.
When you click on various links at our store’s web site, such links may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to carefully review their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
In order to protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure your information is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”) and stored with AES-256 encryption software. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
We reserve the right to modify the foregoing Policy at any time, so please carefully review the Policy frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you that it has been updated so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners under the then current Policy conditions so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, feel free to contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.